Tuesday, April 7, 2020

The boy who was lost in robotics

Today is the first productive day of 

Hi to myself, this is my first post.
Have been wanting to start this for the longest time now, to keep track of some of the weird and wonderful knowledge I gain and how I felt along that way.
All so that I come back to review my time here in Biorobotics lab, I can better judge whether had been worthwhile.

Started work around end July, and at this point of time, 8 months have passed
So much time, yet haven't begun to write any post, just cause couldn't bring myself to do so.
Why?
Because I am fundamentally lazy.

But since the whole (essentially a lockdown, but allegedly not a lockdown) "circuit breaker" started. there has been much spare time for me to do this.

So....let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment